The Hockey Lock Club is ready to end the season the way we started-on fire. ATS has won nearly 55 units the last 8 weeks.
After a brief hiccup last two weeks, the ATS Hockey Lock Club is still up nearly 55 units the last 8 weeks. There's nobody even close to performing as well as the Lock Club and we expect to continue rolling into the Stanley Cup, which now goes until late June.
Not even the lockout could slow down the Hockey Lock Club, which we feel has only helped us produce against soft lines.
If you missed out on the early months of the Lock Club, there's still time left to join a dominating program. The ATS Hockey Lock Club has now won in 12 of the last 18 weeks
. The Lock Club has won nearly 125 units in that span
Early in the year, we hit the strongest game of the season, the Hockey Lock of the Year
: Under 5.5 NY Islanders/Boston 2-1 winner.
ATS' Hockey Lock Club clients have benefited from our fast start this season and great ending last year. Those who had hockey last season, have now won 29 of the last 37 weeks, winning over 230 units in that span
There is no other option for hockey winners as we head towards the playoffs. The ATS Lock Club is the number one option for hockey for wise sports investors. We've taken our knowledge of the sport, the injuries, the personnel and coaching and turned that into a huge profit for our clients.
Take a look at these Hockey Lock Club highlights:
- Won in 12 of the last 18 weeks this year winning nearly 125 units in that span
- Won the 2013 Early Lock with OVER 5.5 Florida/Tampa Bay 2-5
- Won the 2013 Lock of the Year with UNDER 5.5 Boston/NY Islanders, 2-1
- Won the February Lock of the Month with OVER 5.5 Winnipeg/Philadelphia 3-5
- Won the 2012 NHL Lock of the Year with OVER 5.5 in the Philadelphia/Toronto game (7-1)
- Won 14 straight weeks and ended the 2011-12 season winning 18 of 22 weeks and won nearly 100 units in that span in 2012
- Has won an average of 176.3 units per season over the last 12 years
The price of the Hockey Lock Club at this time of the year would normally be $1,000, but right now, we want to showcase this sport to as many people as possible for only $249 through Stanley Cup Finals in June
. Call an account executive today to enroll at 1-800-772-1287.